Saturday, September 20, 2008

Choosing the right Children’s bedroom furniture

Choosing the right Children’s bedroom furniture

August 29th, 2008 admin Posted in Interior & Decoration No Comments »

I first met the srbWorld team nearly two years ago when I was sourcing children’s bedroom furniture. I was really excited by the Cilek children’s bedroom furniture range and since then I have introduced this range to a number of my clients. Before giving you a few of my tips for designing your child’s room, I would just like to reassure you that as well as being an interior designer by profession, I’m also a mum with three children with very different design tastes. I’ve therefore lived with my designs and this has really helped me focus on just how different it is designing a child’s room to any other room in your home. Here are a few of the initial things I would recommend:

Read the rest of this entry »

No comments: